The 6 Best Ways to Announce Your Graduation
Commemorating and recognizing graduation is a worthy achievement. Having worked hard for so long, it is only natural that you want to share your graduation with everyone. Graduate announcements can be much more than a simple list of accomplishments.
The invitations can also serve as graduation party invites if you’re having a party. Include your contact information as well, so people can keep in touch after you leave school. Here are six ideas for unique and creative graduation announcements:
- Site for announcing graduation. Simple pages can be built using templates and photos without having to be a web designer. Perhaps a video of the graduation ceremony can be added. You can also opt for a free photo hosting website to display your own graduation pictures in an easy and cost-free way.
- A graduation announcement business card. A low cost way to pass along your contact information to many people could be the right idea for you if you attend a large school, have lots of friends and relatives, and need to keep your contact information up to date. The centre of the page should have your name, followed by your school and graduation date. Information that is unlikely to change, like your cell phone number and email address, should be included.
- Magnets to announce graduation. Almost anything, from coffee mugs to mouse pads, can be printed with your message. Magnets can be customised for a very low cost. You can also imprint buttons, keychains and pens for a reasonable price. Name, school, class year (and perhaps an email address or phone number) would be helpful. The little boxes are lightweight, easy to mail, and make great party favours.
- Bookmarks with an announcement of graduation. Personalised graduation bookmarks can have a longer message than a magnet. Perhaps you could include a favourite quote or poem or even a thank you for the support. Your picture may even be incorporated into the design. Your school’s colours can be used for the ribbons and tassels. Additionally, these are lightweight and are unique graduation party favours your guests will be sure to treasure.
- Wrappers for candy bars with graduation announcements. These are easy to make if you’re creative. There are a number of free templates and designs available on the internet that can be customised.
Afterward, it’s just a matter of printing them, cutting them out, folding and taping them over the chocolate bars.
- Announcements of graduation by photo. A new trend for high school graduation invitations announcements is to include one or more photographs. You may use your current photo and your kindergarten graduation photo. If you prefer, you could wear one cap and gown and the other casual clothing. There are no longer just a few companies that offer bland stock designs with few options. The options are so extensive. Whether it’s a photo or photos, words, colours or graphics, you can find something that reflects your personality.
Your time has come. Why not announce your success creatively and stylishly? Graduation announcements, invitations, and favours need not be conventional. Let them reflect your personality.