Real Fur Styles and Color Possibilities Not to Miss Out
The real fur arena is saturated with styles, types, and colors. With so many trendy options, your choice may never fall flat. Several people choose a basic style to learn different ways of wearing real fur.
The classic Wolfie Fur styles you can choose are given below.
- Worldwide people wear full-length fur as it looks elegant and timeless.
- Celebs are seen wearing full-length furs when they walk across the red carpet.
- The fur coat flows down your ankle and is elegant evening wear.
- Typically chosen to be worn at formal events.
Short fur coats
- Some coats flow below the thighs or above the knees and some even cover your calves. You will need to choose a real fur coat that is most versatile.
- Shorter fur coats can be worn across the year, especially if you travel a lot.
- You can invest in different lengths to wear them. You will have good options for every occasion.
Mink fur’s color spectrum
You get a color spectrum that ranges from black to light brown. The color scale is natural, so people wonder how so many beautiful colors get developed. It is because mink farms cross-bred multiple naturally occurring mutations. They came up with the most exclusive and attractive colors. Farmers studied genetics to get familiar with color combinations to create different tones and hues.
Buyers have a delusion that the amazing colors of mink fur are artificially modified. For synthetic fur this is true but when you look for real mink fur the colors are genuinely natural.
Endless color possibilities are available with mink fur.
- Natural brown shades
- Lavenders and more
No two colors are the same. Each mink fur has a unique shade and hue. The color possibilities are a result of mink fur farmer’s dedication and hard work.
How to choose the ideal color?
Choosing an ideal color can be challenging. Everyone’s style differs, so choose one that you are comfortable with. You will get plenty of shades in neutral colors like white, black, gray, and brown. You can even opt for colors that match your eye, hair, or skin tone. If you choose a bold color outside your comfort zone, there are plenty.
You can even transform an old real furry coat into a timeless accessory like gloves, scarf, purse, hat, keychain, etc. Remember, you will never go wrong with classic style fur jackets, coats, or vests.