Boss Behavior Clothing… Street Fashion’s Favorite Trapper And Designer Aaliyah A
Boss Behavior Clothing (BBH) is a registered trademark, clothing line based in Atlanta, Ga. BBH is street fashion that is fun for the entire family. You can purchase Boss Behavior Clothing online at BossBehavior.com. Boss Behavior Clothing promotes entrepreneurship, creativity and love through fashion. Founder & Ceo Aaliyah A. is able to inspire others and giveback through her brand.
- What do you think every entrepreneur should know? I think every entrepreneur should know that they don’t owe anybody anything and no one owes them anything. Once you realize that, you will be unstoppable. Research, pray and set big goals. Don’t be afraid.
- What advice would you give the beautiful, fun, silly, and crazy 8 year old Aaliyah? Wow, yesssss… I would have told the younger me to slow down lol Do what you love. Don’t chase money, chase your passions. God has your back. God know the plans he has for you. God is in control. You will always be successful in everything you do because you are genuine with a big heart. Never change no matter what life throws at you. Snakes and back stabbers are part of God’s plan too. Let your guard down a little and be more forgiving. Everyone is not like you.
- You are so pretty. Do you like being called pretty? Thank you so much, I mean it really doesn’t matter. When I was younger, I hated it because all my friends use to always call me pretty. In my head, it had a negative meaning like “bougie”. I’m far from that. I’m from the hood like everyone else. I’m from Dixie Hill on the Westside of Atlanta, GA. We use to play in the dirt all day with no shoes on and laugh at the jays LOL I didn’t get it. But now that I’m older, I get it. People think I’m pretty and I’m okay with that because I’m also beautiful in the inside. That is what’s most important.
- Your clothing line is almost 7 years old. Congrats! What would you have done differently? If I knew what I know now, I would of network more and invested more into manufacturers. I would have been more patient with accepting God’s grace. I am impatient and spoil. I’m so spoil that I want stuff done when I want it and how I want it or I will get upset. Either I’m going to get it then or I don’t want it at all LOL Being spoil is a weakness that I would never brag about. I hate it. However, sometimes it can be motivating because if I have a goal, I’m going to get it done regardless. And it’s so crazy because everyone spoils me …down to my husband, family, friends, coworkers and even my customers LOL But I try to do the same in return. I treat people well and never mean any harm. I always keep my promises and tell the truth because I expect the same treatment. I know me. I’m sensitive and get upset easily so I protect my peace by any means. No one wants to see me upset… I mean no one LOL
- What’s your goals for 2020? 2019, taught me patience. I finally learned how to just chill, do my part and don’t worry. In 2020, I will continue to work hard, be more discipline, expand my line and leave everything in God’s hand. We will be having more pop up shops, giveaways and a huge fashion show. My name will hold weight in the fashion industry. I have to show God I’m ready for the billion dollars he has for me.
You also know from the social media presence @boss_behavior